lucene-java-user mailing list archives

From "Eric Isakson" <>
Subject RE: javacc problem + path/link problem in html demo
Date Fri, 01 Aug 2003 18:36:39 GMT
JavaCC 3 is not supported by ant yet...

-----Original Message-----
From: []
Sent: Friday, August 01, 2003 2:31 PM
Subject: javacc problem + path/link problem in html demo

I get the error, when I run ant, that it won't build.

why am I building?  when I run the web demo, all the links are formed with luceneweb/ preceding
them (the links are incorrect):

and the links come out as:

when it should be:

and I'm using tomcat, btw.

I hunted down the line that gets the path in HTMLDocument (in the demo), and added some scaffolding
to see what it says the link is; and so I wanted to recompile it (the thought is, that I could
do a substring on the path, if is indeed adding luceneweb/ as part of all the paths). (it's
a bit of a hack, but if it would work....)

anyways, I downloaded javacc and am trying to build, with no avail.  I've read through the
newsgroup archives, read the help files, and looked on the here I am emailing the

thanks so much.

some more detail:
ant can't find javacc -  (also, it wants; but the javacc distrib. I got only comes
with javacc.jar)

from my file (I added this myself):

# Home directory of JavaCC
javacc.home =   c:/Java tools/javacc-3.1/ = ${javacc.home}/bin/lib = ${}/javacc.jar

(the above snippet seems to do no good :(

To unsubscribe, e-mail:
For additional commands, e-mail:

View raw message