lucene-java-user mailing list archives

From Andy Scholz <andy.sch...@exodelta.com>
Subject Re: Lucene MBean service for JBoss
Date Tue, 29 Jul 2003 17:52:53 GMT
Hi Dan,

I'm not sure whats going on there, I've checked the moveNext & it seems OK.
It seems that somehow the page got indexed twice, or two hits are being
returned for some reason. I cant replicate get this tho so I'd aprreciate
any more info you might be able to give me - e.g. if you comment out the
setDocumentURL (so that only metadata is indexed) and change the query to
to something like "title:jboss", does it sill return two hits. Also there
are some unit tests in the ejindexXX_tests.zip file you might want to run -
this has a bunch of tests that test the service both locally and remotely -
these should(!) fail if there is a problem and hopefully give more
indication as to what the problem might be.

Thanks for your feedback!

Regards,
Andy Scholz