lucene-java-user mailing list archives

From "Jose Galiana" <jgali...@renr.es>
Subject RE: Spanish analyzer and Indexing StarOffice docs
Date Tue, 22 Jul 2003 12:20:12 GMT
Hi, Oscar.

We are using the Spanihs version of Stemmer algorith. You can to find it in
jakarta/lucene project. It works fine to me. We are indexing pictures
metadata (IPTC) and news from newspaper.

If you want something more specific, there are a good work from Universidad
de Las Palmas de Gran Canaria, departamento de Informática y Sistemas, about
nouns, adjectives and verbs and how normalize them. You can use that works
to create your own analyzer.

Greeting
Jose Galiana

-----Mensaje original-----
De: Oscar Herrera [mailto:oherrera@heinsohn.com.co]
Enviado el: lunes, 21 de julio de 2003 22:59
Para: lucene-user@jakarta.apache.org
Asunto: Spanish analyzer and Indexing StarOffice docs

Hi. I'd like to know if some of you could help me finding a spanish analyzer
(free if possible). I'd also like to know how can I index a file made on
StarOffice 5.x (.sdw and .sdx files), I've been looking on google for them
but I have not found anything about this,

Thank you in advance for your collaboration,

Oscar Herrera
Bogotá, Colombia, SA.