lucene-java-user mailing list archives

From MMach...@LEVI.com
Subject Delete file in index!!!
Date Wed, 16 Jul 2003 09:41:57 GMT
Hi,

I have a problem with deleting files in my directory and after this to my
index. When I do an upload  file to my directory to replace and old one ,
this is not replaced but added with another extension after .doc, .xls(e.g :
.xls.2323234). After I need to reindex my all directory (is there another
way to not reindex all and only to reindex the new file?) and how can I do
to upload file to replace an old one automatically?  If somebody have time
to answer I wiil appreciate. Thanks in advance.

PS: my English is poor but I hope that somebody can understand my problem.

Regards,

Michel