lucene-java-user mailing list archives

From luc...@gobstopper.demon.co.uk
Subject NLucene up to date ?
Date Thu, 31 Jul 2003 12:43:04 GMT
Hi all,

http://sourceforge.net/projects/nlucene/ has a version numbered 1.2b2.
Does anyone know if this source is still being maintained to be closer to the java developments
?
Was this an external project to Apache Jakarta ?

I (we) have just successfully released a search engine using a c# implmentation of Lucene.
 Code had to be brought up to date in line with recent java builds, and enhanced with additional
features (eg field sorting, term position score factoring, etc).

Any other c# users who would like to see NLucene kept in line with the java version ?

Maybe I'm just being lazy with having to maintain my own version of Lucene =).
Surely there are others out there who are c# users and follow the mailing lists (I remember
a Brian somewhere !) but seldom post.

Brendon