lucene-java-user mailing list archives

From <jgali...@renr.es>
Subject FileNotFound Exception
Date Thu, 31 Jul 2003 18:46:41 GMT
Hi,

I´ve a problem with IndexSearcher. In my web app multiple users can search
data in an index. Sometimes when the servlet create a new IndexSearch,
throws an FileNotFound exception - it creates a new IndexSearch for each
client/search - .

"java.io.FileNotFoundException: D:\indices\teletipos\_5sb.fnm"

I´ve another context with an IndexWriter open to index the new documents.
We receive a lot of new per minute. The context runs an optimice() method
at 06:00:00 am. (programmable).

We are using W2K. The file system is very "dirty", when a file has been
closed, FSystem lates to unlock it (the "another application is using the
file" message). Can it be the problem?

Any idea?
Greeting

Jose Galiana