lucene-java-user mailing list archives

From Scott Farquhar <sc...@atlassian.com>
Subject Lucene 1.3 Release Schedule
Date Tue, 15 Jul 2003 15:39:49 GMT
Morning all!

Is there a document where I can find the release schedule for Lucene
1.3, or a list of issues that are still remaining to be fixed?

I would like to upgrade our product (JIRA) to a later Lucene version,
and I was waiting for 1.3 to be released.  However, I see that it has
been in rc1 for 4 months - so I was curious to hear if I should wait for
a final release.

Thanks for your time.  If there is a url / document answering my
concerns - please feel free to just point me at that.

Cheers,
Scott
--

ATLASSIAN - http://www.atlassian.com
Expert J2EE Software, Services and Support