lucene-java-user mailing list archives

From Peter Becker <pbec...@dstc.edu.au>
Subject Doing it all backwards
Date Tue, 15 Jul 2003 07:33:15 GMT
Hi,

is there any way to get the keywords for certain fields in document
easily? The situation is that I have small sets of documents coming back
from queries and I want to compare those in terms of similarity. The
questions are: what are the common terms within each set and what are
the terms least common between the sets.

Performance is not much of an issue and the documents are still
accessible, I just wonder which pieces of your code might be reusable
for this task. After reading some code (e.g.
DocumentWriter.invertDocument(..)) I am afraid that there is not much I
could reuse easily, but I thought I better ask :-)

  Peter