lucene-java-user mailing list archives

From Anthony Eden>
Subject Re: What could be the table structure
Date Thu, 03 Jul 2003 17:35:33 GMT
I wrote a Directory implementation which allows you to store indeces in
a database.  Currently I have only tested it on MySQL but you should be
able to get it to work on SQL Server I imagine.  If you do then please
send me a copy of the DB schema to add in.  If you can't get it to work
then please send an email and I'll try to help you out.

Anthony Eden

Jagdip Singh wrote:
> Hi,
> I am new to this mailing list. I am thinking of designing search tool
> for my web site which has documents (PDF's, DOC, PPT) and HTML, XML
> pages of course.
> I want to design basic search engine which can auto index when new item
> is added and give search results for all including documents and HTML
> pages. I want to use SQL Server to store index pages and so confused
> about what should be the table structure to make search engine with
> Lucene.
> Please reply if somebody did similar work earlier using SQL Server to
> store index pages or documents
> How should I represent output page having search results. Can I get
> source code of someone's personal search engine using Lucene just to get
> help to develop for my own personal web page?
> Sorry if I wrote something wrong as I am new to this list.
> Thanks,
> Jagdip

To unsubscribe, e-mail:
For additional commands, e-mail: