lucene-java-user mailing list archives

From Otis Gospodnetic <otis_gospodne...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: Delete file in index!!!
Date Wed, 16 Jul 2003 09:54:53 GMT
Michel,

Regarding file uploads, I am not sure, but you should really ask that
elsewhere.  I am not sure where.
Regarding indexing only updated files, that is easy.  When indexing
your files, store the last modified date in a field in your index.
Then, when re-indexing the files, get their last modified date from the
file system, and compare them to the date stored in the index.

Otis