lucene-java-user mailing list archives

From alvaro z <>
Subject Newbie : Search Result Null from Tomcat (NO exceptions , just null)
Date Wed, 09 Jul 2003 23:26:56 GMT

Im trying lucene-1.2.jar .

I index the files from console ( that generated the index dir with the index files (using
dir txts that has lots of txt files ).

then I tried the search (with all the methods in the sample)  . It works

But when i tried to made a search or a query by a JSP using Tomcat 3.2.3, it showed me null
values . not even Exceptions about IndexSearcher or a query search. just null . Im using the
same index dir generated at the console.

im wondering if the prob is the access to the txts dir (that is not public).

thanks for helping,

Do you Yahoo!?