lucene-java-user mailing list archives

From alvaro z <alvaro2...@yahoo.com>
Subject Newbie : Search Result Null from Tomcat (NO exceptions , just null)
Date Wed, 09 Jul 2003 23:26:56 GMT

Im trying lucene-1.2.jar .

I index the files from console ( that generated the index dir with the index files (using
dir txts that has lots of txt files ).

then I tried the search (with all the methods in the sample)  . It works

But when i tried to made a search or a query by a JSP using Tomcat 3.2.3, it showed me null
values . not even Exceptions about IndexSearcher or a query search. just null . Im using the
same index dir generated at the console.

im wondering if the prob is the access to the txts dir (that is not public).

thanks for helping,

alvaro.