lucene-java-user mailing list archives

From Otis Gospodnetic <otis_gospodne...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: Query across multiple fields scenario not handled by "MultiFieldQueryParser" (figured out how to do it)
Date Wed, 09 Jul 2003 19:30:58 GMT
Hello Ali,

I'd be interested in the QueryParser.jj unified diff, especially if it
preserves the existing QP functionality.
I'm also curious where you use such queries.  I think it may be
confusing to visualize this to novice users, but it may be nice to have
support for this in the QueryParser that ships with Lucene.

Thanks,
Otis