lucene-java-user mailing list archives

From "Eric Isakson" <Eric.Isak...@sas.com>
Subject RE: JavaCC v3 and Lucene
Date Mon, 21 Jul 2003 20:04:26 GMT
if you go to the bug and right click and "Save Target As..." (in IE, not sure what the Netscape
equivalent is) on the link for the attachment:

 06/14/03 01:23 javacc3-ant-support.jar to be added to /lib   (application/octet-stream)

then save it as javacc3-ant-support.jar into your Lucene /lib directory.

Then save this other attachment (it is a patch file).

 06/14/03 02:39 Complete Patch including refactoring the javacc tasks out of the compile target
  (text/plain)

then apply this patch. Not sure what tools you can use to do that, I use the Team support
in Eclipse www.eclipse.org (Team->Apply Patch).

I noticed a day or two ago that the build.xml diff is a little bit out of synch with current
CVS, so you may need to look at that some. I started fixing up a new patch but haven't gotten
enough free time to fix it yet.

Eric

-----Original Message-----
From: Liliya Kharevych [mailto:lily@umiacs.umd.edu]
Sent: Monday, July 21, 2003 6:56 PM
To: lucene-user@jakarta.apache.org
Subject: RE: JavaCC v3 and Lucene

Hi,

I was trying to build Lucene with JavaCC 3.0 and completly got lost.

Sorry about the dummy question, but where can I download the patch?

I tried the bug URL, and was able to download JavaCC_3.java, but the last attachment is this
big text file and I cannot figure out what to do with it.

As I understand build.xml should be changed and javacc3-ant-support.jar should be somewhere
but I cannot find it.

Thanks,
lily