lucene-java-user mailing list archives

From Eric Anderson <Eric.Ander...@LanRx.com>
Subject RE: lucene handling different document formats
Date Mon, 07 Jul 2003 16:26:15 GMT
There's also a WAR that's already built, that's available at
http://www.brownsite.net/docsearch.htm

It works with OpenOffice documents, Word doc, Excel, PDF, XML, RTF, TXT, etc.

It can work via a servlet interface or a standalone application.

Eric Anderson
LanRx Network Solutions

Quoting "Wilton, Reece" <Reece.Wilton@dig.com>:

> The Lucene FAQ on Java Guru gives some hints on this:
> http://www.jguru.com/faq/Lucene

LanRx Network Solutions, Inc.
Providing Enterprise Level Solutions...On A Small Business Budget