lucene-java-user mailing list archives

From "Jagdip Singh" <jxs1...@cs.rit.edu>
Subject What could be the table structure
Date Thu, 03 Jul 2003 17:03:05 GMT
Hi,
I am new to this mailing list. I am thinking of designing search tool
for my web site which has documents (PDF's, DOC, PPT) and HTML, XML
pages of course.
I want to design basic search engine which can auto index when new item
is added and give search results for all including documents and HTML
pages. I want to use SQL Server to store index pages and so confused
about what should be the table structure to make search engine with
Lucene.
Please reply if somebody did similar work earlier using SQL Server to
store index pages or documents
How should I represent output page having search results. Can I get
source code of someone's personal search engine using Lucene just to get
help to develop for my own personal web page?

Sorry if I wrote something wrong as I am new to this list.

Thanks,
Jagdip