lucene-java-user mailing list archives

From "Chris Miller" <chris_overs...@hotmail.com>
Subject Re: commercial websites powered by Lucene?
Date Tue, 24 Jun 2003 11:27:43 GMT
Hmm, good point with the cost of copying indicies in a distributed
environment, although that is unlikely to affect us in the foreseeable
future. But, noted!

Do you have any rough statistics on how many documents you index/day, or how
many every 20 minutes?

This discussion is fantastic by the way, lots of great experience and
comments coming out here. Thanks, it's really appreciated.