lucene-java-user mailing list archives

From Jonathan_Was...@dom.com
Subject Re: HTMLParser
Date Thu, 12 Jun 2003 12:34:16 GMT

You probably have a malformed .html document.  Try running a html validity
checker against the doc (i.e. jtidy) to see if the doc has errors.

                      psethi@umich.edu

                                               To:       lucene-user@jakarta.apache.org

                      06/12/2003 05:18         cc:

                      AM                       Subject:  HTMLParser

                      Please respond to

                      "Lucene Users

                      List"

hey,

I am trying to index a *.htm file but i keep getting

Parse Aborted: Encountered "\"" at line 69, column 8.
Was expecting one of:
    <ArgName> ...
    "=" ...
    <TagEnd> ...

There were a few posts about this problem a few months back.I was wondering
if
anyone found a solution to this problem specially if they found a way to
change
the .jj file and not use a new parser.

Thanks,