lucene-java-user mailing list archives

From "Karsten Konrad" <Karsten.Kon...@xtramind.com>
Subject AW: DBDirectory available for download
Date Tue, 03 Jun 2003 06:20:34 GMT

Thanks,

do you have already some numbers how it compares to the
file system implementation, i.e., how fast is indexing
and searching?

Regards,

Karsten

-----Urspr√ľngliche Nachricht-----
Von: Anthony Eden [mailto:me@anthonyeden.com]
Gesendet: Montag, 2. Juni 2003 22:23
An: Lucene Users List
Betreff: DBDirectory available for download

Version 1.0 of the DBDirectory library, which implements a Directory
which can store indeces in a database is now available for download.
There are two versions:

   Tar GZIP:
http://www.anthonyeden.com/download/lucene-dbdirectory-1.0.tar.gz
   ZIP: http://www.anthonyeden.com/download/lucene-dbdirectory-1.0.zip

The source code is included.  Please read the README file for
instructions on using DBDirectory.  I have only tested it with MySQL but
would be happy to add other database scripts if anyone would like to
submit them.  Please post any questions here on the mailing list.

Otis, is there anything left to do to get this into the sandbox?
Additionally, how will I maintain the code if it is in the sandbox?
Will I get write access to the part of the CVS repository which would
house DBDirectory?  I currently have all of the code in my private CVS.

Sincerely,
Anthony Eden