lucene-java-user mailing list archives

From David_Birthw...@VWR.COM
Subject Re: not fetching all results that has same file name
Date Wed, 28 May 2003 20:58:48 GMT

It all depends on how you are indexing these documents.

What gets put in the DocName field?  What gets put in the Type field?
Are you using third party code to perform the indexing?

DaveB

                      Shoba

                      Ramachandran             To:       Lucene Users List

                      <shoba_duruvan@ya         <lucene-user@jakarta.apache.org>

                      hoo.com>                 cc:

                                               Subject:  Re: not fetching all results that
has same