lucene-java-user mailing list archives

From Test2.Sch...@Linde-LE.com
Subject Re: date field in german notation - it works!!
Date Tue, 06 May 2003 11:32:08 GMT

Sorry for the question!
All you have to do is do set the characters " "
like this: date:"2003-03-18"
thats all

                    Test2.Schwab@Li

                    nde-LE.com            To:     lucene-user@jakarta.apache.org

                                          cc:     (bcc: Test2 Schwab/MUC/VA/Linde-VA)

                    06.05.03 10:51        Subject:     date field in german notation

                    Please respond

                    to "Lucene

                    Users List"

Hello,

I have indexed my table. The table has the column Date. It contains date
values in german fomat, like this 03.05.03 (day, month, year)
Indexing is ok. when I'm searching for dates (date:03.05.03) I recieve
nothing.
I've indexed this field as a keyword field.
When I print out the record, the date value looks like this 2003-03-18.
I've also searched for date:2003-03-18.

I still get no result.

What have I to do to solve this??

Any suggestions?