lucene-java-user mailing list archives

From "Rob Outar" <rou...@ideorlando.org>
Date Mon, 05 May 2003 18:31:08 GMT
Hi all,

	I am experiencing a weird problem in Linux.  When I initially create the
index I store the date with the IndexReader.lastModified() call.  I then
have a Junit test that adds a document to the index, I then have a method
that checks if the index has changed and if it has I create a new
IndexSearcher.  The problem is the date the index was created and the most
recent call to IndexReader.lastModified()(after adding a document) are
returning the same value so when I query on the new document I just added it
is failing because according to the dates, the index has not changed so I
did not create a new IndexSearcher!!!

	Has anyone experience this before?  If so, is there a known fix?

Thanks,

Rob