lucene-java-user mailing list archives

From Anthony Eden ...@anthonyeden.com>
Subject DBDirectory
Date Sat, 31 May 2003 03:27:28 GMT
I found some references to an SQLDirectory class in the mailing list
archives but I was unable to actually locate the package anywhere in the
CVS (I looked in both the primary and the sandbox) nor could I find it
in Google.

Anyhow, I have written my own implementation of a database-backed
directory and would be happy to donate it if there is interest.  It
needs some cleanup work (i.e. rename package, add flexible table naming,
etc.) which I can do or I can submit it as is.

Hopefully one of the committers will point me in the right direction for
contributing this if there is interest.  If individuals are interested
please drop me an email and I will put it up on the web for download.

Sincerely,
Anthony Eden