lucene-java-user mailing list archives

From Kelvin Tan <kelvin-li...@relevanz.com>
Subject Re: Searching on multiple default fields
Date Wed, 14 May 2003 00:53:26 GMT
I confess that I've never quite understood the use of Field.UnStored. So the
field is indexed but the original content is not saved?

btw, an obvious drawback of this approach is when attempting to index large
files (>10MB for instance), because it means you'll actually be indexing it
twice. If use is just for normal fields, its great.

Kelvin