lucene-java-user mailing list archives

From Otis Gospodnetic <otis_gospodne...@yahoo.com>
Subject RE: No results returned from a wildcard query
Date Thu, 08 May 2003 18:22:04 GMT
What David is suggesting would at least allow you to figure out whether
the problem is with the QueryParser, or WildcardQuery itself, etc.

Look at unit tests for examples of WildcardQuery usage as well as
QueryParser usage.  Unit tests pass, which makes me think the error is
in your code.  You didn't mention the version of Lucene either.

Otis