lucene-java-user mailing list archives

From Guilherme Barile <...@prosoma.com.br>
Subject Re: query matching all documents
Date Thu, 22 May 2003 13:38:57 GMT
Sorry to bother, but how would it work ?
I already have a wrapper class (as I'm creating an index with predefined
fields), I'll implement the delete() function soon.
So, after deleting, I must optimize the index ? so this way the doc
numbers will always be a sequence ? Or maybe the safer way would be to
add if(!reader.isDeleted(doc-number)) in my listing loop ?

thanks

gui