lucene-java-user mailing list archives

From Guilherme Barile <...@prosoma.com.br>
Subject RE: Reusing an IndexWriter ?
Date Wed, 21 May 2003 20:25:13 GMT
I just finished changing my main class (which wraps lucene methods). Now
I close my indexwriter every time I finish indexing, I also open/close
my IndexReader and Searcher every time I search. Seem to be working.
As a curiosity, how would lucene work in a multi-user environment ?
(multiple users indexing information at the same time on the same index)
Did anyone ever wrote an IndexWriter connection pooler ?

Thanks a lot (again)

gui