lucene-java-user mailing list archives

From "David Medinets" <medi...@mtolive.com>
Subject Re: Find Documents 'Similar' to Another
Date Thu, 29 May 2003 21:15:33 GMT
----- Original Message -----
From: "Bruce Ritchie" <bruce@jivesoftware.com>
> > I have a requirement to find documents similar to another.  Can that be
accomplished using a PhraseQuery, or some other way?

> One option I'm looking at to get this functionality is the InfoWrangler
product
> (www.infowrangler.com)

I see the following on their website...

Q. What does it cost to integrate InfoWrangler™ with my application?
A. If you are a developer and want to give users of your application the
benefit of InfoWrangler™ then you can download the SDK for free and
integrate it with your application at no cost. There is no license fee to
you the developer to integrate with InfoWrangler™.

Q. Who pays for InfoWrangler™?
A. InfoWrangler™ is paid for by the end user. This allows developers the
opportunity to try our technology in their own products, before distributing
them to clients.

But I don't understand. Do you have any insight into the product pricing?

David Medinets
http://www.codebits.com