lucene-java-user mailing list archives

From "Bryan LaPlante" <blapla...@netwebapps.com>
Subject JSP:Search tag problem
Date Sun, 18 May 2003 19:50:53 GMT
Ok,
I found a problem with the getFields() method of the search tag in the
jakarta-lucene-sandbox/contributions/taglib/result.jsp.

If no results are produced by your criteria and you call the getFields()
method to retrieve the table headers for you result set the getFields()
method returns null instead of an empty Set. I keep getting mixed results
while trying to fix this. In the mean time just try catch that method call
if you need to use it.

I did manage to add a new tag which I am currently testing. The Collection
tag takes a directory path and adds it to the list of indexes to include in
the resulting search, (MultiSearcher). I will submit it for review when I
have tested a little more.