lucene-java-user mailing list archives

From "dunpanic" <dunpa...@mailhost.net>
Subject RE: JavaCC
Date Sat, 03 May 2003 16:33:18 GMT
Hi, René,

	Thanks for the pointer, but I have tried that already.  The following is an
extract from my default.properties:

	# Home directory of JavaCC
	javacc.home = d:/javacc-3.0/bin
	javacc.zip.dir = ${javacc.home}/lib
	javacc.zip = ${javacc.zip.dir}/javacc.zip

	I have also made the following changes:
	- rename javacc.jar to javacc.zip (JavaCC 3.0 distributes as a .jar file)
	- made the following changes in the ant build.xml file
		    <available
      			property="javacc.present"
		            classname="org.netbeans.javacc.parser.Main"
	                  classpath="${javacc.zip}"
                 />
        This is because JavaCC from experimentalstuff.com is somehow
packaged under org.netbeans.javacc.*, and this enables me to skip the check
for javacc.present.

	However, I still get
		java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: COM/sun/labs/javacc/Main
	at exactly the line where the javacc ant task is located.

	So the question is, is there a way I can tell ant's javacc task to look for
org.netbeans.javacc.parser.Main instead?  Otherwise, I have to continue to
hunt for the JavaCC version that is packaged as COM.sun.labs.javacc.Main.

Choong Yong,Koh