lucene-java-user mailing list archives

From Kristian Hermsdorf <kristian.hermsd...@ifbus.de>
Subject Re: prefixquery not working on migrating to Lucene 1.3
Date Mon, 28 Apr 2003 16:00:34 GMT
Hi

I experienced this problem some time ago. The queryParser does not unescape
escaping characters like \.

So the search for file:foo\ bar is no query "foo bar" but "foo\ bar".
I added a unquote-method to the queryparser.jj for I needed the escaping
for filesearches in keyword-fields, too.

Bye.

The diff was made to version 1.3-dev1 20030129.

Kristian