lucene-java-user mailing list archives

From "Jose Galiana" <jgali...@renr.es>
Subject Multiple IndexSearcher
Date Tue, 22 Apr 2003 08:06:34 GMT
Hi,

I´m starting a new project and I´ve some questions about Lucene. The idea is
to build a daemon to hold several indexes. The indexes will be created at
start, and then updated along the day, with times to optimiced and a method
to rebuild the entire index, as Index Server (Microsoft). That daemon will
be running until user stop it.

The other piece of the puzzle is a Web application hosted by Tomcat. Every
session has a IndexSearcher to search in the indexes created by the daemon
application.

It´s possible that scenary?

Greetings

Jose Galiana