lucene-java-user mailing list archives

From Ian Lea <...@digimem.net>
Subject RE: Indexing Growth
Date Wed, 02 Apr 2003 14:24:23 GMT
What does the index directory look like before and after running
queries?  Are files growing or being added?  Which files? How many
documents are there in the index before and after? Are you absolutely
100% positive there is no way that your application is adding entries
to the index?  That still has to be the most likely explanation, I think.

--
Ian.
ian@digimem.net