lucene-java-user mailing list archives

From Jeff Linwood <j...@greenninja.com>
Subject Re: any C++ implementations in the works
Date Wed, 16 Apr 2003 00:52:12 GMT
Wouldn't it be easier to write a simple parser in C++ using your
libraries that creates XML out of your ASN.1? I know, it'll balloon your
130G to a terabyte or so, but maybe you could gzip it as you go along?

Marc Dumontier wrote:
> I was wondering if there's any open source projects attempting to create a C++ implementation
similar to Lucene.

> I use lucene for a project which has modest text indexing needs for XML data, but i need
an implementation which can index BER encoded ASN.1, and I only have those parsers available
in C/C++ (130GB of binary data)