lucene-java-user mailing list archives

From Michael Barry <mba...@cos.com>
Subject Re: Indexing Growth
Date Wed, 02 Apr 2003 14:19:46 GMT
Sounds like you either have an indexer that's run amok (maybe
a background process that's continually re-indexing your sandbox -
or expanding outside your sandbox) or your Query code is doing more
than querying. It's not behaviour I've seen. Without a snippet of
Query code, it's going to be hard to help.