lucene-java-user mailing list archives

From marco scibetta <marcos...@yahoo.it>
Subject Html parser problem
Date Wed, 30 Apr 2003 15:30:11 GMT
I'm using HtmlParser shipped in the lucene-demos-1.2-jar.I modified the htmlparser.jj in order
to index .asp file and it works fine.Now I have this error message while parsing html docs
(it is not related to the change concerning the .asp files parsing): "Parse Aborted: Encountered
"=.
Was expecting one of:
    <ArgName> ...
    <TagEnd> ..." I guess the reason of this error is something inside the <script>
tag that the parser doesn't like. Specifically I think thst when the parser encounter something
like this "i < 0" inside a <tag> script considers the "<" character as the beginning
of a tag and throws an error message. Did anyone have the same problem? Any suggestions? thanks
Marco Scibetta

Yahoo! Cellulari: loghi, suonerie, picture message per il tuo telefonino