lucene-java-user mailing list archives

From Otis Gospodnetic <otis_gospodne...@yahoo.com>
Subject RE: HTMLDocument.java example
Date Tue, 08 Apr 2003 05:04:06 GMT
I didn't really read all this carefully, but yes, you can use dates in
range queries with Lucene's QueryParser.  Query sytax page has the
details and should show the format of the date that a user would have
to enter in order for the QueryParser to correctly handle dates.
I guess you could always try to handle users' date input yourself in
your application and convert it to the format that QueryParser will
understand.

Otis