lucene-java-user mailing list archives

From "Aviran Mordo" <amo...@infosciences.com>
Subject RE: JavaCC2_1 NoClassDefFoundError
Date Wed, 09 Apr 2003 14:16:53 GMT
You HAVE TO set the classpath in order for it to install

-----Original Message-----
From: blaplante [mailto:blaplante@netwebapps.com]
Sent: Wednesday, April 09, 2003 10:00 AM
To: lucene-user@jakarta.apache.org
Subject: JavaCC2_1 NoClassDefFoundError

Ok,

I have searched till I am blue in the face. I am wanting the compile
lucene and so I downloaded the JavaCC2_1 compiler and tried to installed
it on a windows 2000 machine. I typed c:\install>java JavaCC2_1 at the
command line and get the following error, Exception in thread "main"
java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: JavaCC2_1.

The folks at http://www.webgain.com seem to have little to know support
for that particular product. I was not even able to determine if it is
compatible with windows at all.

I hope at least one of you have run in to this and can point me to
better resources than I have been able to find.

Thanks.

Bryan LaPlante
blaplante@netwebapps.com