lucene-java-user mailing list archives

From Per Böckman <p...@enea.se>
Subject RE: HTMLDocument.java example
Date Tue, 08 Apr 2003 08:18:36 GMT
Hi,

I guess that you could apply a filter when you search. This way you could
filter Documents based on dates that are "between", "after" or "before":

// filter out Documents that are "modified, published, ..." after the
current date
DateFilter filter = DateFilter.Before(YOUR_DATE_FIELD, new Date());
Searcher searcher = ...
Query query = ....
Hits hits = searcher.search(query, filter);

Regards,
Per