lucene-java-user mailing list archives

From Ben Litchfield <...@csh.rit.edu>
Subject Re: getting PDFBox O/P into a stream
Date Tue, 25 Mar 2003 14:23:04 GMT

I am not sure what you mean by O/P.  You can call into the
org.pdfbox.searchengine.lucene.LucenePDFDocument to create a Lucene
Document, which then can be added to the index.  PDFBox also comes with a
version of the IndexFiles that is basically the same as the demo one from
lucene.  This class can be called from the command line to create an

Ben Litchfield