lucene-java-user mailing list archives

From Otis Gospodnetic <otis_gospodne...@yahoo.com>
Subject RE: Indexing and searching database data
Date Tue, 11 Mar 2003 16:59:46 GMT
Tom,

If this is a stable and finished code, and if it looks like something
that would be a good fit for Lucene Sandbox, you can donate the code
and we can put it in the Sandbox and make it available from the Lucene
Sandbox page.

If this is something that you are still working on, or you think that
you will be working on in the future, then you could host it elsewhere
(your domain, sf.net, whatever fits you), and we can link to it from
the Contributions page.

Otis