lucene-java-user mailing list archives

From Samuel Alfonso "Velázquez" "Díaz" <samue...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: Lucene for my site
Date Mon, 10 Mar 2003 16:45:59 GMT

Hi, Eric
I'm using JRun4, I have used tomcat very little and I don't know what a tomcat conector is,
I'll take a look at tomcat connectors.
Thanks and regards!
 Eric Anderson <Eric.Anderson@LanRx.com> wrote:Samuel-

A couple days ago, I posted the basic method that I used to perform that task.

Mount your documents as a subdirectory of your webapps directory in Lucene, and
then you can use a tomcat connector to redirect the appropriate urls to your
tomcat instance, where they will be served.

Works for me. I have a repository of PDF's, and HTML that I can index, search,
and serve.

Eric Anderson
LanRx Network Solutions

Quoting Samuel Alfonso Velázquez Díaz :