lucene-java-user mailing list archives

From Samuel Alfonso "Velázquez" "Díaz" <samue...@yahoo.com>
Subject Lucene for my site
Date Fri, 07 Mar 2003 19:56:11 GMT

Hi! so far I have read all the docs of the lucene.apache.org site and some articles on the
web, but I haven't found a comprehensive guide to implement/configure/adapt lucene to create
a web aplication that takes a local file system directory as a root folder, index all the
document under that directory recusebly and map the results to some URL like http://www.mydomain.com,
and from that, build/customize a web application that implements a sarch facility like: http://www.mydomain.com/search/search.jsp
If some one knows any document that describes how to impmenet all the parts of this proceses
and could post it to this list I would apreciate.
I think that the process I describe, is very, but very common in an internet site, so if it's
documented a lot of users would apreciate it and not just me.
Best regards!

Samuel Alfonso Velázquez Díaz
http://www.geocities.com/samuelvd
samuelvd@yahoo.com