lucene-java-user mailing list archives

From Samuel Alfonso "Velázquez" "Díaz" <samue...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: i2a websearch application demo ???
Date Wed, 05 Mar 2003 19:58:01 GMT

I downloaded and instaled the i2a websearch application. Looks fine, but I have a problem,
my site contains a lot of Macromedia Flash Objects and there are a lot of links of my site
in this flash objects. Clearly this links wouldn't be crwaled easily. Is there a way to create
a index for i2a websearch or to adapt code to parse a directory structure?
On the other hand I have some pdfs files and they seem not to get indexed. I looked at the
servlet cointainer log and found:
java.util.zip.ZipException: unknown compression method
        at java.util.zip.InflaterInputStream.read(InflaterInputStream.java:140)
        at java.util.zip.InflaterInputStream.read(InflaterInputStream.java:105)
        at com.i2a.websearch.PDFHandler.parseDataStream(PDFHandler.java:467)
        at com.i2a.websearch.PDFHandler.parseContent(PDFHandler.java:339)

Samuel Alfonso Velázquez Díaz
http://www.geocities.com/samuelvd
samuelvd@yahoo.com