lucene-java-user mailing list archives

From Samuel Alfonso "Velázquez" "Díaz" <samue...@yahoo.com>
Subject RE: Lucene Turbine Service
Date Tue, 04 Mar 2003 16:34:11 GMT

Hi I'm a newbe to lucene, I have troubles creating the index to be usable by my web application.

The problem is that with the guide lines of the documentation, I created a index with URLs
relative to my local file system
doc.get("url");   // Returns paths like C:/CopiaSite20030228/Legislacion/reglamentos/index.htm
How can I create an index and specify that the ROOT of my documents points to mydomain.com??

Please help, I've been searching the docs and mailing list, but I've been without  luck!!

Regards!

Samuel Alfonso Velázquez Díaz
http://www.geocities.com/samuelvd
samuelvd@yahoo.com