lucene-java-user mailing list archives

From Samuel Alfonso "Velázquez" "Díaz" <samue...@yahoo.com>
Subject Hi! Problemes using lucine out of the box
Date Tue, 04 Mar 2003 01:32:03 GMT
This may be a repeated question, sorry!.

I have downloaded and succesfully installed lucine src
and binaries.

Build binaries with ant, and the web application (WAR
file), The big problem is that some how (I followed
the instructions on the getting started) I get the
following URL of the hits

C:\CopiaSite20030228\Legislacion\reglamentos\acuerdos\frm_combo.htm

Obiusly the problem is the Path I don't want C:\....
(local file sistem path) to be shown. I want:
http://mydomain.com/Legislacion\reglamentos\acuerdos\frm_combo.htm

In no where I fond how to tell lucine to build the
index thinking that the root of the HTMLs correspond
to the root of my domain.

Please any comments?

I searched mailing list and had no luck!, I read the
fac, and the local doc, etc and for the hole day could
not find to tell lucine to map the local files to the
root of my domain!!!

Please help.

=====
Samuel Alfonso Velázquez Díaz