lucene-java-user mailing list archives

From Eric Anderson <>
Subject Re: Lucene for my site
Date Fri, 07 Mar 2003 20:54:57 GMT

A couple days ago, I posted the basic method that I used to perform that task.

Mount your documents as a subdirectory of your webapps directory in Lucene, and
then you can use a tomcat connector to redirect the appropriate urls to your
tomcat instance, where they will be served.

Works for me. I have a repository of PDF's, and HTML that I can index, search,
and serve.

Eric Anderson
LanRx Network Solutions