lucene-java-user mailing list archives

From Kelvin Tan <kelvin-li...@relevanz.com>
Subject RE: Lucene Turbine Service
Date Tue, 04 Mar 2003 08:46:31 GMT
Seth,

Not really. I've included here my SearchService interface though, which you
might want to check out.

I'm not sure what your intended or current usage is, so don't know how relevant
my implementation is for you...

public interface SearchService
{
    public static final String CONFIGURATION_FILE = "search.xml";

    public static final String
            INCREMENTAL_INDEX_ENABLED_KEY = "index.incremental";

    public static final String
            SEARCH_RESULT_DEFAULT_NAMESPACE_KEY =
"search.results.namespace[@default]";

    public SearchResults search(Query query) throws ServiceException;

    public SearchResults search(Query query, Filter filter) throws
ServiceException;

    public SearchResults search(Query query, Filter filter,
                                int from, int to) throws ServiceException;

    public SearchResults search(Query query, Filter filter,
                                int from, int to, String namespace) throws
ServiceException;

    public void batchIndex() throws ServiceException;

    public boolean incrementalIndexEnabled();

    public void addObjectIndex(ObjectIndexer indexer) throws Exception;

    public void updateObjectIndex(ObjectIndexer indexer)
            throws Exception;

    public Document deleteObjectIndex(String objectId) throws IOException,
InterruptedException;

    public Analyzer getAnalyzer();

    public IndexWriter getIndexWriter(boolean create) throws IOException;
}