lucene-java-user mailing list archives

From "Catalin" <cata...@cyber.ro>
Subject Re: Regarding Setup Lucine for my site
Date Wed, 05 Mar 2003 09:26:49 GMT
hi there !
we have almost the same configuration (site, index, paths, etc) like you.
we used for our search on the site another approach.

eg: use a small crawler to index some feeded urls,
make the lucene index, make the web search app to use that index.

for crawling:
http://cvs.cabanova.ro/viewcvs.cgi/indexer/

for webapp:
http://cvs.cabanova.ro/viewcvs.cgi/wsearch/

running online:
http://www.anet.ro/search?query=star+wars

the code of the indexer is based on i2a websearch application demo
that is listed on lucene jakarta site.

take a look, maybe you might find something usefull !
there is no .zip available for download.
but if somebody requests the .zip
we can put it online.

have fun !

Catalin