lucene-java-user mailing list archives

From "Alex Murzaku" <li...@lissus.com>
Subject RE: Full French Analyser ?
Date Wed, 19 Mar 2003 14:48:49 GMT
You can find Danish, Dutch, English, Finnish, French, German, Italian,
Norwegian, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish and Swedish Snowball
stemmers/analyzers at:
http://jakarta.apache.org/lucene/docs/lucene-sandbox/snowball/

Doug or Otis, why don't you move these out of the sandbox and make them
integral part of Lucene?

--
Alex Murzaku
 alex(at)lissus.com  http://www.lissus.com

-----Original Message-----
From: Pierre Lacchini [mailto:pl@peopleware.lu]
Sent: Wednesday, March 19, 2003 10:02 AM
To: Lucene (E-mail)
Subject: Full French Analyser ?

Heya all,

I'm looking for a full French Analyser, containing a
FrenchPorterStemmer... Does anyone know where i can find one ?

And if I wanna create my own FrenchAnalyser  - I have the STOP_WORDS
list - can I remove the standard PorterStemFilter ?

In fact, can I crete a new Analyser without PorterStemmer at all ?

Thx ;)