lucene-java-user mailing list archives

From "Ronnie Kolehmainen" <ron...@sunstone.se>
Subject SV: Lucene Demo
Date Fri, 14 Feb 2003 07:45:30 GMT
This is really a basic java/classpath issue.

Either:

from your command prompt (same as you run your application from), type
c:\>echo %CLASSPATH%
and see in the output if the classpath corresponds with the jar files.

Or:

run the application with the classpath as a command line parameter using
the -cp switch, something like:
c:\>java -cp
c:\lucene\lucene-1.2-src\bin\lucene-1.2.jar;c:\lucene\lucene-1.2-src\bin\dem
o\lucene-demos-1.2.jar org.apache.lucene.demo.IndexFiles
{full-path-to-lucene}/src

Good luck
/Ronnie

PS. Remember that if you set the classpath in a command prompt window, it
will not affect other windows, only in the local app.